- All applicants must be at least 18 years old or have written permission to enroll in Atlantis University from a parent or legal guardian.
- All applicants must provide an official copy of their high school diploma or GED. For students who may have completed their secondary education in another country, official documentation confirming their graduation credentials is also required. (All paperwork must be submitted in English.)
- All applicants must provide a copy of their current passport photo as well as the personal information (name, address, date of birth, etc.) that typically appears towards the front of the document.
- All applicants are required to pay a $100 (USD) application fee, as well as make a refundable, $300 (USD) tuition deposit.
- In compliance with U.S. regulations , applicants may need to pay a Homeland security fee. An admissions representative at Atlantis University can help you determine whether or not this applies in your individual case.
- All applicants are required to have an in-person or telephone interview.
- Applicants interested in transferring credits must provide official transcripts from other licensed or approved post secondary schools. In order for transfer credits to be accepted by Atlantis University, the university must first evaluate them and determine that the coursework in question meets U.S. standards of higher education. (All paperwork must be submitted in English.)
- Applicants who speak English as a foreign language must have a satisfactory pass on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam in order to display evidence of English proficiency. In lieu of the TOEFL exam, the university may also consider an alternate proof of English competency. For additional information, please contact Atlantis University Miami Admissions.
All diplomas, transcripts, and other official documentation must be sent directly from the granting institution to