Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The BS Nursing program prepares graduates for a rewarding career in nursing and nursing management. Atlantis University BSN graduates will have a thorough grounding in the principles and practices of nursing and management as well as the scientific and leadership principles upon which they are built; they will also be prepared for further education and for productive employment in the
Scholarships available for those who qualify
Approx. course duration
What you’ll learn:
- Assess a healthcare situation, think critically and ethically to resolve the situation.
- Work with others to manage patient care.
- Communicate effectively in complex healthcare situations.
- Enhance technology skills used in healthcare.
Topics covered in this degree includes:
- Introduction to Computers
- Modern Operating Technology
- Introduction to Keyboarding
- Effective Business Writing or English Composition
- Leadership and Human Resources
- Business Major Course
- Business Law or International Entrepreneurship
Get in Touch