Office Administrator Diploma
Why not become an office manager or team leader? We’ll prepare you for a career in managerial positions by transforming you into a creative thinker, a strong communicator, and of course, a master of negotiation.
This degree will give you the fundamentals and the more advanced aspects of administrative work. By the end of it, you’ll be ready to seek entry-level employment in business, government, or a variety of industries where your administrative skills are needed.
What you’ll learn:
- A great foundation to take your career in any direction. You could specialise as a medical or legal secretary, HR or finance, and you might even work as a PA
- How to master the most widely used computer software programs and gain excellent keyboard skills
Topics covered in this degree includes:
- Introduction to Computers
- Modern Operating Technology
- Introduction to Keyboarding
- Effective Business Writing or English Composition
- Leadership and Human Resources
- Business Major Course
- Business Law or International Entrepreneurship