Master in Hospitality Management
The Master in Hospitality Management at Atlantis University is a graduate degree program that will refine the professional and academic skills of its graduates, giving them a competitive edge to lead and excel in the demanding arena of hospitality management.
The program provides students with a wealth of advanced knowledge of the travel and tourism, hotel, entertainment, and event management industry, and expands their management skills and professional leadership abilities, promoting effective decision-making, team management skills, understanding of cultures and their impact in hospitality, and the necessary acumen expected in the hospitality management industry. Graduates of this program will go on to play a vital role in addressing the changes and challenges of the hospitality industry within the region, the state, the nation and the world.
The Master of Science in Hospitality Management at Atlantis University will refine the professional and academic skills of its graduates, giving them a competitive edge to lead and excel in the demanding arena of hospitality management.
The Master of Science in Hospitality Management concentration in Tourism Management is designed so that students gain specific knowledge in project management, business development, and customer relations. The tourism and event planning industry looks for leaders endowed with a good balance between creativity, managerial skills, innovative thinking, and planning and organization competencies; the concentration will drive students in developing a resourceful and original thinking around tourism and special events planning strategies.
The program provides students with a wealth of advanced knowledge of the travel and tourism, hotel, and entertainment industry. It expands their management skills and professional leadership abilities, promoting effective decision-making, team building skills, cultural consciousness and the acumen expected in the hospitality management industry.
- Our Masters in Hospitality Management is designed to develop students for leadership roles in the hospitality industry.
- It is designed to prepare students for upper level management and practical content unique to the industry of hospitality
- Our Master in Hospitality provides a wide range of aspirations whether corporate, boutique, startup or expansion, domestic or international careers.
What you’ll learn
The Master of Science in Hospitality Management concentration in Tourism Management include the following skills that are gained by the students; marketing and management specific to tourism and the key factors for addressing various stakeholders in the business of event planning.
Upon successful completion of all program and concentration requirements students will be able to:
- Apply managerial competencies, business strategies, international business concepts, marketing tools, and critical analysis.
- Understand Cultural differences and their effect in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Master competencies of management, marketing, finance, and information technology for the Hospitality Management field.
- Maneuver statistical data and economic models for performing hospitality business operations.
- Understand ethical and legal environment matters in the industry of Hospitality.
- Utilize analysis and decision-making techniques.