Information and updates for Atlantis University staff and students
Out of an abundance of caution, the university has put in place precautionary measures to keep its community safe. Atlantis University’s priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of all students while minimizing the disruption of the learning experience.
The university is in the process of adapting all its campus courses online. The good news is we’ve done this for many years across all our programs and know how to do it well. Our faculty and academic teams are focused on maintaining a high-quality experience for our students.
Valid Monday, March 16, all classes will be conducted online. There will be no on-campus classes. During this time period, the university will remain operational, and professors, staff, and employees will report to work as scheduled.
All students should visit the online campus at Online Campus for specific information about their current courses.
We will continue to provide updates as this situation develops. We encourage all of you to take care of yourselves and stay safe.
“Stay tune, stay informed, stay safe”
Links for US official websites to stay informed and up to date:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- SEVIS/ICE Websites
- SEVIS Latest guidance as of March 9, 2020
Resources from Government Partners:
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- U.S. Department of State: Current Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- DHS: Notices of Arrival Restrictions Due to Coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Education: COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services