Graduation and Employment Rates
Atlantis University is required by the U.S. Department of Education and its accrediting agency ACCSC –the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges to report on the graduation and placement rates of our graduates. The data reported is obtained following specific guidelines as set forth by the institution’s regulatory agencies.
The information contained in the following reports shows the Completion/Graduation Rates and Transfer-Out Rates for a particular cohort year as of the most recently completed academic year.
The information is reported by ethnicity for those within each ethnic breakdown who are Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or equivalent seeking, or have completed an equivalent program within 150%.
A final percentage reporting the graduation rate for a particular cohort year is also included.
* Source: As reported to ACCSC – The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges on the
2022 Annual Report
* Percentages are shown for Graduation Rate, Employment Rate, Graduate Students, and Undergraduate
Students are taken as an average of the entire population reported on the ACCSC 2022 Annual Report
The University’s official graduation rate for each cohort and for the program for the reporting period. The graduation rate computes the percentage of students who graduate from a degree program within 150% of the stated program’s length. Graduation rates exclude students under the following categories: death, incarceration, active military service, the onset of a medical condition that prevents employment, or international students who are enrolled on a basis of a student or work visa and are ineligible for sustainable employment in the United States post-graduation.
The University’s official rate of graduate job attainment for each cohort and for the program for the reporting period. The institution’s official rate of employment is that which is used to determine compliance with accreditation requirements. The employment rate considers the following:
- Available for Employment: The total number of students available for employment.
- Graduates – Further Education: The number of graduates that continue on with education in an accredited postsecondary institution on at least a half-time basis.
- Graduates – Employed in Field: The number of graduates employed in jobs for which the program trained them.
- Graduates in Unrelated Occupations: The number of graduates employed in jobs not related to the training obtained from the institution’s program.
- Graduates Unemployed: The number of unemployed graduates.
- Graduates Unknown: The number of graduate for which no information about employment or unemployment is available.
Reporting Period: 2022
As reported to ACCSC – The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and College in the 2022 Annual Report