Associate of Science in Computer Information Technology – Distance Education
Here’s a secret: do you want to discover how to get your foot in the door of the computer science industries? This program focuses on computing, computer science, and information systems. Students who complete this program will have skills in such areas as programming, database management, networking and security.
We’ll empower you to evolve into a Cisco networking technician, a server administrator, a Microsoft specialist, or anything else that you aspire to become within the world of IT. The sky’s the limit!
What you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate the needs of an IT infrastructure for an organization
- Apply technological skills in hardware, networking, security, cloud computing, database, web development, IT project management and research
- Design, implement and evaluate a computer-based program to meet industry needs.
- How to analyze and solve problems in unpredictable environments
Topics covered in this degree includes:
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Programming Practice
- Computer Operating Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Network Administration & Technical Support
- Linux Technology
- Cloud Technology Developer
- Advanced Cloud Technology Architect
- Manage Cloud Technology Identities & Requirements
Get in Touch